
As promissed, I have started blogging in English for friends and family in all different countries. I dont promise any regular updates but try and touch base every so often. A few pictures might be aired from time to time, again...no promisses!
Now to the important stuff!
The 300.000th Icelander was born just now!
Arent we great to be able to tell that accurately.
Also, slightly more worrying, is that Bjork, our almost-only artist/singer in the world, just got selected as the most eccentric/weird artist in the world according to some English miserables, beating Ozzy Osbourne and some other local weirdos to the top place.
We are 3rd tallest nation, the least corrupted nation, the most beautiful nation (women) and we usually win any comparison if measured per capita.
Finally, we are apparently 5th happiest nation in the world. I bet the survey wasn’t done during winter.
I, for one, am cold, but happy, not so tall but ever so beautiful, slightly weird – per capita.
Rebekka
Engin ummæli:
Skrifa ummæli