þriðjudagur, janúar 31, 2006

Global warming

Its New Years Day in Hong Kong, the Year of the Dog has officially arrived. South China Morning Post reported huge increases in prices of dogs which can be expected to remain high throughout the year. I cant say I recall particularily high prices of roosters last year, in fact, poultry has sold at rock bottom prices ever since H51N hit Honkers.

We get our fair share of global warming in this part of the world. It is now 23degrees outside, sunny and lovely when it should be the coldest couple of months in Hong Kong. I am tucked away at the office, weblogging and supposedly working, however inefficiently. When the rest of the country is at halt due to the CNY holidays, I am trying to work a little to catch up with the pace I have been unable to keep up the last few weeks. I blame it on too few hours in the day, but probably should look more into time management.

To my delight, brother Bjarki is moving in to a flat around the corner from me. He will have a car park space as well and when sister Hulda gets a new car, we get the old battered one to take for rides on weekends. Yippee! Only thing is that we need to get driving licences first, ehemm!!

Right, back to the accounts!

Engin ummæli:

Skrifa ummæli