
We´re back from Singapore. This time I finally got my much awaited glory, a man at the airport carrying a sign with my name !!!
Just as I predicted, we did need someone to carry us off the pitch. One bleeding nose, a twisted ankle and a couple of black eyes. Got to love rugby.
Singapore girls were fantastic. Not only did they play hard, but they were great fun to party with afterwards! Average age in their team was 23, oldest person being 29 only so we must have looked like a bunch of oldies with Sandie being 44 and Sharon youngest at 22.
Had a great day yesterday, I found Mr. Man!!! Dedicated readers will remember the fantastic chinese hairdresser I had a couple of years ago who disappeared one day from the hair saloon he was working at without leaving a forwarding address. I was shattered. Have now reverted to HK$1500 pr visit homosexual at Paul Gerrards who does take good care of my hair but I bleed everytime I need to pay up. I have sternly instructed Mr. Man never to leave again without emailing me, faxing and calling to make sure I keep track.
Only another 8 days until I leave again for the next holiday. This time to Puerto Galera, Philippines but Jarrad and I won a free trip there at the Aberdeen rugby xmas party. Never mind that I both sold myself the winning ticket as well as did the actual draw on the stage.... We stay for a week, relaxing, diving and eating good food. Should be good as long as Jarrad gets lots of sleep, he is a cranky little bastard otherwise. :)
More to come...
Bex
Engin ummæli:
Skrifa ummæli